Have you ever asked yourself this, could hair loss restoration be just the solution I need for hair loss?
Truly, it is. Hair loss restoration can give your hair back the natural it once had. This procedure will make you worry less about high maintenance as you are assured to get permanent results. As you recover, you’ll feel better and rejuvenated.
There are several types of baldness which are caused by various factors including disease, genetics, vitamin deficiency, medications, and a lot more. Luckily, there are numerous prevention and restoration procedures currently available.
What Causes Hair Loss
Like most ailments, there are several causes of hair loss. In general, one of the causes of hair loss is the byproduct of testosterone which is responsible for deteriorating the growth phase of hair.
Though this hormone is needed for the early stages of hair growth, it can also cause a lot of havoc. This hormone makes hair follicles to get smaller when attached to it.
In addition, improper hair care can also contribute to hair loss.
If you pull your hair with tight rollers or tie your wet hair, you may experience a type of hair loss called “traction alopecia”.
Other causes of hair loss may include fungal infections, such as ringworm. These infect the scalp and meddle with the hair follicles. It’s common for children, and it can be treated with a fungicidal shampoo.
This shampoo should be recommended by your doctor to stop hair loss in your kids. Once applied and the infection is contained, your kid’s hair will grow back eventually.
Heredity factors can also be a major cause of hair loss. Androgenetic alopecia (which is also known as the predisposition of baldness) is the most common of all types of hair loss problems.
Nonetheless, the role of heredity in baldness is complex. The genetic propensity alongside the prevalence of aging and androgen hormone plays an important role in developing baldness.
How Hair Loss Restoration Works
First, you need to take note of any observable changes in your hair. Then, you need to find a reputable surgeon to perform the hair loss restoration procedure.
Before going for this procedure, you have to be aware of the risks involved and also get ready to devote some time to your recovery.
Next thing you need to know is that the restoration procedure involves transplanting your own hair from the area where it has the thickest volume to the area where you suffer the most loss. During hair loss restoration, there are two options for you; it is either you go for the more permanent surgical hair restoration or the non-surgical hair transplant.
Surgical restoration is an effective method to hair loss restoration; it involves the transplant of hair follicles. The efficiency of this technique is dependent on the skill of the surgeon, which is why you need an experienced and reputable surgeon for this procedure.
Did you know that every hair follicle is genetically modified arranged/programmed before birth?
Some follicles grow after puberty and after a certain period, they die. This makes the greatest challenge in the restoration surgery – placing the transplanted hair according to the nature of the pattern of the patients.
Remember, all humans have different patterns of hairline. Well, there are risks involved in every surgery but a skilled surgeon like Dr John Frank is specialized in this.
For women hair loss replacement re-allusion is the best techniques. It is the best treatment for all types of female problems like thinning, pattern baldness, and alopecia.
Hair grafting is a non-surgical method in hair loss restoration which suits both women and men. It is an imperceptible technique that makes the hair look natural again. Also, this method is proven to be effective in patients who have lost their hair in chemotherapy treatment and burns.
These new restorative techniques are the result of medical and technological breakthroughs which have made us understand more about baldness.
This means no one need to worry about going bald anymore.
Rules Not To Follow About Hair Loss
1. Don’t Panic About Your Hair Loss –Don’t be afraid, you are not alone! Just make sure you see a hair restoration expert for diagnosis and treatment guidance.
2. Do Not Go For Head Oil Massages – Those suffering from hair fall are not advised to opt for head oil massages as this may lead to more hair fall and root damage. Additionally, most of the hair oils cannot get absorbed into the scalp because they are like an external conditioner.
3. Don’t Eat Too Much Salt – Eating too much salt may lead to increased blood pressure and fluid retention that reduce the flow of oxygen to the body’s cells – including cells in the scalp.
4. Do Not Over-Use Hair Styling Gels – Avoid chemical-heavy hair lotions and straightening gels that guarantees soft hair on application.
5. Don’t Style Your Hair Excessively – Using too much hair product can cause your scalp to become inflamed or dry and that will only do more harm than good to your hair.
6. Do Not Smoke – Smoking can reduce blood flow to the scalp and this may limit blood flow, harden the arteries, and eventually make hair loss worse.
7. Don’t Get Multiple Hair Treatments – Multiple hair treatments like coloring and straightening can cause a lot of damages on your hair. Give your hair some time to rest before applying the next treatment.
Since the loss of hair is different in men and women, the causes will be different. The earlier you begin to find a solution, the better for your hair.
Experiencing Hair Loss?
Before getting your hair loss restoration treatment, you should take the time to research which procedure is right for you. You should also be aware of the risks involved in every surgery. More so, it may take some time to recover from the procedure.
Dr. Frank is an expert in hair loss restoration. He has performed a lot of successful surgeries in the past and has the experience, skills, and expertise needed for hair loss restoration.